Friday 25 August 2017

So Sorry for the Loss of Your Furry Friend



 A friend recently lost her furry friend, so I thought I would make her a card. I thought I should try my lettering on the card. It didn't quite turn out as good as I had pictured in my mind, but it's a start. I created the background using yellow, orange and red Brushos, inspired by the colour challenge over at Sunday Stamps. I'm also linking up over at CAS on Friday where the theme is One Layer Wonder.


I also added a little sentiment inside the card.


Card: 350 gsm Daler&Rowney watercolour paper
Ink and colouring: Brushos, Versamark pen, Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Hard
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Critters at the Dog Park
Other: Papermania Seafoam White embossing powder


2 comments:

Annette Elliott said...

This is a perfect card for your friend. She will absolutely love it! Love your water colored background and your lettering is fantastic! Those paws are too cute too. So sad to loose our puppies. I miss mine :( Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps! this week!

Leena Girsa said...

Your lettering is uh-mazing! I could only dream of doing something so perfect. I love your Brusho background...so vibrant. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps this week.