Sunday 6 November 2016

Even More Tags For Holiday TAGplorations


Welcome to the third day of the STAMPlorations Holiday TAGplorations event. You can find the main post here, with information on how you can play along by leaving comments or creating your own gorgeous tags. The event will go on for another few days with even more inspiration from the STAMPlorations girls. This is my third and final batch of tags, you can find the other posts here and here. For today's tags I used the same technique as I used for my tags yesterday, so you can see that post for instructions if you are interested. The only difference is that I used the smallest die from the Luggage Tag Nesting Dies set. You can see a picture below with all three sizes of tags next to each other. 



Card: 250 gsm white card
Stamps: STAMPlorations Warm Hands Warm Hearts and matching dies
Ink and colouring: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Copics
Dies: CUTplorations Luggage Tag Nesting Dies
Other: twine from my stash


1 comment:

Marianne said...

Such fun tags in both posts. Love the way you've used a smaller tag for the masking/blending.