Friday 30 September 2016

Penguins and Snow Penguins



Today I have been colouring and die cutting penguins. I was probably inspired by being freezing cold all day yesterday. My birthday gift for the Culinary Consultant was a full day of ski school at the Snow Zone in Milton Keynes. So I spent a lot of the day in the very cold cafe at said Snow Zone watching him do really well. I also took a walk across the street to the giant shopping centre, but I realised I really suck at the whole shopping thing as I didn't buy a thing. Apart from a Krispy Kreme. Ok, that's a lie, as I bought two Krispy Kremes. Then I went back to the ice cold cafe to watch the skiing and spent a small fortune online-shopping for crafting stash. Looks I'm good at shopping, as long as it's the right kind of shopping.

Today's card was inspired by the image over at The Challenge, the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches and I'm also linking up over at Crimbo Crackers where the theme is Snowmen, although I'm assuming a snowpenguin fits the bill also.




Card: 300 gsm white card, dark blue Vanguard card, scraps of burgundy card, Neenah Solar white card
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Toboggan Together, Snow Cool and matching dies, Winter Unicorn 
Ink and colouring: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Copics
Dies: Lawn Fawn Scripty Merry, Stitched Hillside Borders, Snowy Backdrop 
Other: Papermania Seafoam White

2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

I'm not very good at shopping either - unless it's shopping for crafty supplies! Glad to know I'm not the only one! Your little Christmas scene is adorable. The falling snow and starry background is perfect for all those little guys! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

I love it! They are such sweet little images! thanks for joining us at FMS this week!