Friday 23 September 2016

Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


I'm so excited to be part of the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I mean, who doesn't love a huge cup of the elixir of life? I have tried to cut down on my caffeine consumption due to health reasons, but it only makes every cup I can have an even bigger enjoyment. I used to just drink coffee while doing other things, but now I enjoy my Sunday morning treat while focusing on nothing but the coffee, maybe sitting in our lovely conservatory, looking out the window at the garden and fields beyond. 



Did you get a craving for coffee? How about pouring yourself a big mug and then join us over at STAMPlorations for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Not only are there fabulous STAMPlorations prizes to win in the actual blog hop, but Shery also has some extra prizes for you over at STAMPlorations so come and join us!! And if you feel like doing a bit of shopping, you can find all STAMPlorations coffee related projects here.

I'm also very excited to get this chance to show you a few new coffee related crafty goodies from STAMPlorations. For my first card I used stamps from the new Anywhere There's Coffee stamp set and the matching die for the big coffee mug. I also used the new CUTplorations Oh Frap phrase die. I cut both panels for the card using the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting dies and inked Distress Ink through the ARTplorations Art Splatters stencil which made me think of spilled coffee. I stamped the big coffee mug and stamped some of the funny little phrases onto it before colouring using Copics. I used Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Fall paper for the background and the sentiment. 




For my second card, I started by stamping several phrases from the new STAMPlorations Anywhere There's Coffee in Versamark and heat embossing in clear powder. Then I inked the background using Tim Holtz Distress Inks in fall colours and splattered some water on the background to create a distressed look. For the main panel I stamped the new Framed Coffee To Go in Versamark on white card and heat embossed in copper before colouring the takeaway mug using Copics. I attached the panel using foam tape on the card base. 


Card: 300 gsm white card, Neenah Solar white card
Stamps: STAMPlorations Anywhere There's Coffee and matching dieFramed Coffee To Go
Ink and colouring: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Tsukineko Versamark, Tim Holtz Distress Inks Vintage Photo, Ground Espresso, Fossilised Amber, Spiced Marmalade, Barn Door, Copics YG11, YG13, YG15, YR00, YR02, YR04, YR07
Dies: CUTplorations Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting diesOh Frap phrase die
Other: ARTplorations Art Splatters stencil, Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Fall patterned paper, Ranger fine clear embossing powder, Papermania Copper embossing powder

29 comments:

*Vicki* said...

These area really awesome creations!! I love that top card with the coffee stains spilling out and that sentiment die to go with it! LOL!! The beautiful coloring on the second one is awesome too!! Thanks for the inspiration with these stamps! :)

Golden Goddess Designs said...

the oh frap sentiment and card are adorable! love it!

Alicia

ionabunny said...

Love the stamped sentiment background and the oh frap die is hilarious. Hugz

Karthikha said...

Lovely cards!! The spill effect on the first card and the sentiment stamping bg in the second card are awesome!! :)

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Funny sentiment on your first card. Awesome projects

Unknown said...

very clever, love the first card!!!

StampingbugKerry said...

Great cards! Love my coffee just as much as you do. Wish I had a "conservatory" to enjoy it in!

Teri said...

Great cards! Love the cards.

Craftychris said...

Both of these are absolutely fabulous, I love them! xxx

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh wow! Your cards are really beautiful!!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Gorgeous cards! The first one is so fun with that cup of sentiments! And I love the image on the 2nd ... will have to get these new images from Stamplorations.

Shelly said...

Oh, these are FABULOUS!

Becca Cruger said...

Looooooved both of your cards - the Oh Frap one was so clever. And you're ingenious to use all those sentiment stamps to make your background!

Monika Reeck said...

oh Miss lady
great coloring
great Sentiment
great added of splatter
Shery must be proud of you to have you on her DT member
your card is Stunning
If you like to visit me my card is #58 on the Gallery
Happy Hoping
hugs
Monika

Elizabeth said...

Love both of your cards! Spilled coffee is a terrible thing!

VanessaB said...

Love them both but the first is extra awesome

Tonya said...

Beautiful cards!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh wow! Beautiful cards!!!

Karen B. said...

Two cool fall card designs, great sentiments!

Lisa said...

Love both of these! So pretty and fun!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both cards are so wonderfully done. I chuckled at the first one with that sentiment!

Helen Gullett said...

Fabulous cards with the new stamps!

~amy~ said...

sigh, love them both!!!!!! your oh frap card = pure fun
your coffee card is awesome, the background, the inky goodness.

Nikki said...

Great cards

Lori Turner said...

Both cards are gorgeous but my fav is the top ;) LOVE that sentiment lol

Ceal said...

fun card!

An'Jenic G. said...

Both cards are beautiful. Love the coffee spill!

Helen F. said...

Two awesome cards! Love the 'Oh Frap!' :)

Unknown said...

Love this!