Tuesday 10 November 2015

Holly Jolly - Ribbons and Pearls


It's again time for a new challenge over at Holly Jolly. This time we are challenging you to use Ribbons and Pearls. Our sponsors this time are Melonheadz, Dr Digi and Eureka, and they are generously giving away prizes to our winners. Thank you to everyone who played along with our Snowman challenge, don't forget to check out our winners post if you joined us.





For my card, I got to play with a digi from Eureka called Wreath with Bird, which I coloured with Copics and fussy cut. I created the background by stamping the Stampin' Up Hardwood stamp onto kraft card. I die cut the sentiment and matted the front onto green card. Last, I added some red pearls to the wreath.

I would like to link up with the following challenges: 
Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes
Sparkles Christmas Challenges - Christmas Decorations 
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
Unicorn Challenge - Christmas is coming
Crafting With Friends - Always Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Girl's Creations - Anything Goes

Card: Kraft card, 250 gsm craft card in Emerald Green and Lilac, Hobbycraft 160 gsm white card
Stamps: Eureka digi Wreath with Bird, Stampin' Up Hardwood
Ink: Stampin' Up Early Espresso 
Colouring: Copics YG11, YG13, YG17, R24, E34, E39, V93, V95, V99
Other: Lawn Fawn Merry Christmas border die, adhesive pearls from my stash

5 comments:

Cross Stitch Claire said...

Great colouring and the background is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DT x

Jane Willis said...

Lovely card - I was amazed when I saw the background was stamped, I'm going to have to get that stamp! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas
Jane

applejack cards by sue said...

This is so pretty. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with Friends. Sue DT xx

Crafty Pearly said...

The colours are fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us at Unicorn Challenge this month. Hugs Traci DT xx

Heather said...

So cute!! Love that image and your touches of purple. That sentiment die is beautiful. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2