Saturday 13 June 2015

I ruff you


This week flew by without any crafty time once again. It was all work work work and working out a little bit too. Luckily I just have one more week to go before my holiday in Cyprus with my Sis. And then a short two weeks of work before a week back home. Me, the Culinary Consultant, Sis and Best Friend are heading off to our summer house for a week of peace and quiet (and no electricity, hence no phones, computers or Internet!). Good times! 

I did manage a few minutes in the craft room last night before collapsing in bed. Inspired by the Colour Throwdown and yet another amazing sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch as well as my new Lawn Fawn stamps and dies. I went on a bit of a splurge so I have a bunch of new Lawn Fawn stuff for me to try out, I'm so excited! I'm also linking up with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge where the theme is Friend or Superhero. I think this card qualifies as it's for a furry friend. I have to say in my completely unbiased opinion (hehe) that the card actually turned out better than I imagined. It's not often I say that. But the little furry friend is just too adorable.




Card: Kraft Card, Hobbycraft 160 gsm cardstock, Stampin' Up Melon Mambo 
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Critters at the Dog Park
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi
Colouring: C1, C3, C5
Other: Lawn Fawn Scripty Hugs die

6 comments:

Hannelie said...

Ahw! I LOVE this take on the sketch!I really want to hug that cute doggy!
Thanks for playing along at Case this sketch!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) the little doggy is adorable and the bones background and layout are fabulous! Totally adorable and awesome card! LOVE it :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love the bones! Great take on the sketch!

Vickie Z said...

fun use of the sketch and colors!! those bones stamped on the squares are perfect. thxs for joining us at CTD!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Cute card and a great take on both the sketch and the throwdown colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Caryn said...

How adorable, the design is so cute.
Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx