Tuesday 23 June 2015

Holly Jolly - Tag It


Thank you to everyone who joined us for our "Frame It" challenge over at Holly Jolly. If you haven't had a look yet, hop over to see if you were one of the lucky winners. We also have a new challenge up for the next two weeks and this time we are challenging you to "Tag It". You can make a Tag or a project with a tag on it, there are many ways to interpret the challenge.

This time our sponsors are Stitchy Bear and QKR Stampede who are giving away prizes to lucky winners. You can hop over to the Holly Jolly challenge to see how the other Design Team members have interpreted the theme and showcasing images from our sponsors.

 
For my tags I used the QKR Stampede digi Christmas Moose. Very simply, I printed the moose onto kraft card and coloured him with Sharpies and Copics and stamped the sentiment. Then it was just a matter of inking Vintage Photo distress ink around the edges and then distressed the edges using a distress tool. I used a snowflake punch to make a hole for the twine. I also thought that one of my moose shaped paperclips would make the perfect embellishment for the tag.
I would like to join the following challenges
Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog - Anything But a Card
Sparkles Christmas Challenges - Christmas Animals
Jingle Belles - 12 Days of Cardstock
 

Card: Kraft card
Stamps: QKR Stampede digi Christmas Moose, Lawn Fawn Violet's ABC's
Inks: Tim Holtz Disterss inks Vintage Photo, Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Sharpies, Copics
Other: twine from my stash, Fiskars snowflake punch, reindeer paperclip from my stash

 

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh, I absolutely totally love these tags!! So cute!!

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh! what a cuuuuuuuuuuute moose! i really really like these... if you could see my grin, you'd already know that, lol! thanks for celebrating "the 12 days of cardstock" with us at JINGLE BELLES! <3

Cazro said...

Adorable tags, I love the design. So pleased you joined in the fun at
Sparkles Christmas. Caz

Jennifer said...

I love your 'moose' tags so much! He (he looks like a 'he') is sooo cute, and your colouring on the kraft card is fab.

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland for our 'Anything But A Card' challenge, and good luck in the draw.

Hugs
Jennifer. x

SmilynStef said...

Cute Cute Cute little holiday tags ... so very glad you joined us for our 12 days of Cardstock at Jingle Belles.