Monday 29 September 2014

Happy lizard-y birthday


Today's card is a very CAS one, inspired by this week's Freshly Made Sketch and Addicted to Stamps and More where the theme is Clean and Simple.



I have been so excitedly buying more crafting stuff that I have completely forgotten about using all my lovely stash, which once were the new things that I wanted so badly. This card uses a great Stampin' Up set called Tag It which matches the Chalk talk dies. 

I coloured the stamp using my Stampin' Write markers. The papers are from a birthday set I bought a long time ago, and as usual haven't gotten around to using nearly enough. I also made banners from the paper for the inside of the card, and stamped the cute little lizard-y thing a second time. You can never have too many cute little lizard-y things on a birthday card!

Cardstock: Leonardo Stationery 300 gsm white card, Hobbycraft 160 gsm white card
Stamp: Stampin' Up Tag It
Ink: Stampin' Write markers Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi and Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Docraft Papermania Happy Birthday To You
Other: Green ribbon from my stash, Stampin' Up Chalk Talk dies

6 comments:

Sue said...

Both gorgeous cards, fun and colourful! So glad you joined us at ATSM :)

Jen Mitchell said...

Lizards and balloons - what could be better on a birthday card! This is so fun! I love the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Wei Wei said...

Love the bright color! And your design and image is so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Perfectly decorated inside and out - love how you've used markers for this stamp. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Deepti said...

Such a sweet card :) Love all the happy colors. Thank you for sharing with ATSM

cm said...

Yes, your lizard-y thing is absolutely adorable! So sweet and guaranteed to bring a mega watt smile, much like the one I'm wearing now, to whoever receives it. Thank you for sharing at ATSM!
~c