Friday 26 September 2014

Cuddles


The new theme over at Addicted to CAS is Cuddly. How cute is that!! And a perfect excuse for me to finally use the teddy bear stamp I bought ages ago, but never got around to use before now. The stamp is even named Cuddles. I think he is just the cuddliest little thing with his bunny. Of course there was no other sentiment I could use for this card than "Hugs". It's a great versatile sentiment that would work if you need to send a get well card, or even a congrats card. Although as I have admitted before, I'm better at making cards than sending them. I used the current Sweet Sunday sketch for the layout.

Card: Leonardo Stationery 350 gsm smooth white card, Hobbycraft 160 gsm white card, coloured 240 gsm kraft card lilac
Stamp: Docrafts Cuddles, Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler 
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: B00, E34, E39, R20, R24, V04, V09
Paper: Stampin' Up Patterns Stack - Brights Collection

2 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This is definitely Cuddly, and oh-so-cute! Beautiful colouring too! Thank you for joining in the ATCAS Cuddly challenge - Sylvia x

Anonymous said...

Ahhh what a sweetie and definitely cuddly. So lovely to see the cute little bear cuddling his rabbit. Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS and good luck.

Marie