Sunday 9 February 2014

Fresh Vintage Thank You

This card was inspired by this pin I found when I was doing a search for Fresh Vintage ideas. I coloured the stamp using Stampin Up' Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Pumpkin Pie and Melon Mambo markers and stamped twice onto cream cardstock. The stamps in the corners are stamped with Tangerine Tango. I fussy cut the banner from Tangerine Tango cardstock and stamped the sentiment onto cream cardstock and used a corner rounder to clip the corners. I matted everything onto a DSP from Sycamore street and then Tangerine tango cardstock. the card was attached to Kraft card and to finish it all off, I coloured two adhesive gems with my orange sharpie. This is a colour combo I rarely use, but I think it turned out quite good in the end.

Stamps: Stampin' Up Fresh Vintage, Hobbycraft Clear Stamps General Sentiments
Inks: Stampin' Up markers Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie, Stampin' Up Tangerine Tango inkpad
Cardstock: Hobbycraft cream 160 gsm cardstock, Stampin' Up Tangerine Tango, Kraft card
Crafting paper: Stampin' Up Sycamore Street DSP
Other: Stampin' Up adhesive gems, 80's glam Sharpies

No comments: